- This event has passed.
Wingsuit First Flight Course
June 10 @ 8:00 AM - June 11 @ 7:00 PM
Ever want to learn to jump a wingsuit? Now’s your chance! DKMO’s Wingsuit First Flight Course will be held Saturday morning with jumps after time-pending. Sunday will be used for additional jumps/coaching/weather. Details and requirements below-
DETAILS: $50 plus slots and suit rental (generally 1-2 jumps required to get cleared for solos) We will need to know in advance who is confirmed so we can get the proper sized suits. We currently have a small selection of beginner suits you may use if they fit you, if not we will rent.
1. A minimum of 200 skydives (required by the USPA), preferably in the last 18 months for currency
2. A docile main canopy loaded at no more than 1.3:1 (i.e. Spectre, Storm, Sabre2, Safire2, Pilot)
3. BOC deployment system
4. Pilot chute at least 28 inches in diameter and a minimum 7 foot bridle (measured from pin to pilot chute)
5. Visual hand- or chest-mount altimeter and audible altimeter
6. Helmet (either full-face or open is fine)
7. An AAD is strongly recommended
QUESTIONS: contact: Dkramm.email@example.com