BAHAMA BOOGIE (February 3rd–11th, 2018)
After registering, please call STL to make your payment: 570-420-1011 or 1-800-335-JUMP
Welcome to Skydiver’s Island
Featuring a private airstrip, skydiver-only resort, and a clubhouse for use as a DZ.
This is a Skydiver’s Paradise.
Registration Fee: $350
- World-class Organizers
- Access to the inclusive meal plan at the resort (3 a day!) (or you have the option of a “basic” no meal package)
- All transportation to/from your flights and to/from dz/resort/landing area
- Access to the STL beach parties
- Access to STL Super Bowl party
- T-shirt and goodie bag
- Discounts to those pre-registered by January 13th 2018
- Jumps: 10 jump minimum ($35/jump for block of 10 if pre-purchased otherwise $37.75/jump)
- No Jumper Fee: $200
- Children under 16 will have free registration.
- Location: Freeport, Bahamas
- Resort: Old Bahama Bay – to be booked through STL ONLY
- Rooms: $225/night + tax
- *They have 2 bars which will be opening early for us.
- *Up to FOUR people can split a room #cheap
- Meal plan: $40 per day + tax (includes 3 meals a day)
- Airport: West End Air Strip
- Landing area: Beach or golf course – you pick on every jump!
- Requirements: B license, A license allowed on case by case basis
- Floatation devices are required. They will be available to rent ($5/jump or purchase $82.50). Or you may bring your own. We will be selling Co2 cartridges.
- We will be flying the STL aircraft (grand caravan / super otter)
- We WILL be offering TANDEMS for ALL AGES (we have all equipment you will need).
- We will have a rigger on site and packers available.
- Rental gear requests to be done by January 13th. Please inquire for details.
- How to get there: Fly commercially into Freeport (we will have our van bring you to the dz/hotel – there will be an AM pick up and a PM pick up), or bring your boat and park in the harbor, or fly your own plane into west end airstrip (land for free – and customs will be waiting for you)
- All questions come to Melissa or STL only.
- Checks are preferable method of payment, but credit cards will also be accepted.
Beach – Enjoy the calm waters, sandy beaches, swaying hammocks, and chaise lounges.
Swimming Pool – Our 4,000 sq ft oceanfront pool contains an infinity edge and lounging area.
Water Sports – Complimentary beach activities include paddleboards, sea kayaks, fishing kayak, and more!
Bicycles – Complimentary.